How to Access Veterans Benefits Forms

Students who believe they are eligible to receive Veterans benefits should:

  1. Contact the Veterans Administration (VA) directly;

    • WEB SITE: to download the necessary form(s).

    • CALL 1-888-442-4551 to request the necessary form(s).

  2. Submit the benefits application to the Buffalo, New York, address provided.

  3. Notify the Veterans Certifying Official (VCO) in the Student Services Department.

  4. Enrollment Certification is then submitted to the VA.

Note: For the advance pay option, students must submit their claim 8 weeks prior to the start of the term.

Home | Student Central | Student Services | Academics | Admissions | Campus Info | Financial Info | Career Services | Community Outreach | Philadelphia Center