DeVry University is offering high school students entering their junior or senior year in the Philadelphia metro area the opportunity to earn FREE college credit before they graduate. DeVry University's courses provide you with quality, applications-oriented instruction.
Classes will meet for 6 weeks (dates to be announced)
- Must be enrolled in your junior or senior year of high school
- Must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must have one letter of recommendation from your principal, guidance counselor or teacher
- Must submit an official copy of his/her high school transcript
- Download and complete the Passport2College Application
- First day of program parent/guardian must accompany student for orientation.
- Earn college credit from a regionally accredited school while you are sill in high school without having to pay tuition.
- Take courses taught by highly qualified, passionate and dedicated college professors.
- Opportunity to use DeVry labs, library and academic support services.
If you are enrolled as a high school junior or senior and would like to participate in the Passport2College program, or a high school educator who would like to recommend a student, please fill out the online application form.