CLEP Testing Center: DeVry University Fort Washington Campus
Save Time. Save Money. Take CLEP.
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) gives you the opportunity to receive college credit for what you already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 33 examinations. Earn credit for knowledge you've acquired through independent study, prior course work, on-the-job training, professional development, cultural pursuits, or internships. For more information on the CLEP tests, go to http://www.collegeboard.cm/student/testing/clep/about.html
How CLEP Helps You
- Save time. Depending on your college's CLEP policy, a satisfactory score on a CLEP exam can earn you from 3 to 12 college credits.
- Save money. The cost of a CLEP exam is $80, a fraction of the tuition and fees for the corresponding course. Payment is by credit card only.
- Make college more interesting. Skip general introductory courses and move on to more advanced classes, or explore new and challenging academic areas.
- Graduate on time. CLEP can help you to the finish line if you're a few credits shy of graduation
- Satisfy a proficiency requirement. Demonstrate your ability in college math or a foreign language.
Reprinted from http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/clep/about.html
Take your CLEP Exam at a DeVry University location near you
- Save time. DeVry University offers computer-based CLEP testing. Earn college credit and enroll into your core courses.
- Save money. DeVry University waives the local testing administrative fee when you take any of the CLEP exams at our DeVry locations. Other testing centers charge $15 or more.
- Schedule on your time. It's convenient to schedule any of the available CLEP exams at a participating DeVry University location.
- Choose a convenient location. Click here to choose the DeVry University location nearest you.
- Save time. With a satisfactory score, you can earn college credits toward completing your degree at DeVry University. Contact the Registrar's Office for more information on which tests are accepted.
How to Get Started
- Read descriptions of all 33 exams and decide which to take.
- To register to take your test exam, contact the appropriate location directly. Testing days and hours vary by location.
- Start studying. Get a college textbook, or one of many study guides found in the local public library, and review sample questions.
- Take your test!
Did you know that doing well on a CLEP exam can earn you the same amount of credit that you'd get if you took - and did well in - a semester- or year-long college course covering the same material? Read on to learn how to get credit for what you already know.
reprinted from http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/clep/about.html
DeVry University is one of 2,900 institutions that grant credit for CLEP.