DATE: JUNE 27, 2014
TIME: 10:00 AM (Graduates should plan on arriving no later than 9:00 am)
PLACE: North Penn High School Auditorium, Lansdale, PA
WEBCAST: Guests unable to attend the ceremony in person may view a live webcast of the event here graduation day. Link for the webcast will be updated as we get coser to the cermony date.
Men: Dress shirt is preferred. NO JEANS. Please, no tennis shoes or sandals. Graduation gowns are fitted to wear with no jacket underneath.
Women: NO JEANS. Be careful wearing high heels, as you will be walking up and down stairs.
NOTE: Only symbols of academic achievement and/or organization awards from DeVry University sponsored organizations, such as medallions, and/or honor cords, are worn on top of the graduation gown.
At the beginning of the ceremony, tassels are placed on the RIGHT side of cap.
Springtime Photography will take a photo of you receiving your diploma during the ceremony. A link will be sent via email to all graduates following the ceremony for purchasing.
- There is no secured area for purses or personal items.
- Seating for guests is first come-first serve and they must have a tickt to enter the auditorium. There is limited seating available, so no one will be permitted to enter without a ticket. Thank you, in advance for respecting this requirement.
- Upon check-in, you will be given your name card reflecting honors, if applicable. On stage you will give your name card to the graduation announcer.
- Academic honors announced during the ceremony reflect the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) as of your last semester UNLESS you are graduating in June 2013, then honors are based on Spring Session B CGPA. Diplomas will be mailed after the ceremony and reflect honors from the final CGPA. If you are receiving honors at graduation, you will be given an honors cord that day.
- Your guests' safety is important to us. Guests may take pictures/videos from their seats; however, they will not be permitted to leave their seats for this purpose.